Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we have Fiori launchpad in other datacenter

NanWang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi team

we have 4 data center in the world. I am interesting in how to access Fiori cloud edition in Australia data center?

Can we apply for demo account there? If I have a HCP account, how can I enable Fiori cloud edition feature?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your fiori trial account will be linked to hana cloud platform and in the hana cloud platform you have an option to switch to different data center.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

NanWang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sarbjeet

Thanks for reply. I can switch to Australia data center. but I don't know how to open Fiori cloud edition launchpad page in Australia data center. In my home page of Australia data center, I have a link to fiori trial account. but the launchpad link in this account doesn't work. When I open this link I got error. the server can't reachable.

Thanks!

Nan Wang

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Nan,

You can have a 90 days free account for SAP Fiori, cloud edition.

For 90 days free account , I think you will get an account based on the network traffic.

I'm based in Tokyo and I got an account on US1 and sometimes I get an account on Australia.

If you are talking about only SAP Fiori launchpad on trial account ( NOT SAP Fiori cloud edition), take a look at

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nan Wang,

After selecting the Australia data center, from the Subscriptions section under New Subscription section look for the Application trial and Name fiorilaunchpad. Click on the trial hyperlink.

On the following screen click the hyperlink next to Application URL

On clicking the link the Fiori Launchpad trial should open up.

Regards,

Saurabh