Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not remove Inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please help me to solve this issue.

There is a material document has been cancelled but inspection lot with status REL SKIP SPRQ QLCH still exist. Normally, the inspection lot will be disappear automatically after some days in this case. But now it does not work. Actually, i don't know how to config.

And inspection lot on MD04 is not disappear.

Please help,

Thanks & Best Regards,

Quang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Quang,

Are you sure cancellation has happened successfully? Please share screenshots for material document cancelation MB51 & MMBE so that someone can look into it. 

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see

- MMBE

- MB51

- MBSM

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Quang,

For this material Quality level has been created and quality level has been assigned in the quality plan

that is the reason even if you cancel the material document system is not closing the inspection lot

so please make the UD with stock posting (stock will not post to any where in the system)

Regards,

Venkatesh..

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does really quality level has any role here? Logically I think the lot should turn to LTCA status if you cancel the original 101 material document. I would quickly check this as I get some time.

Quang - In this case I would suggest to reconfirm if you are referring to the correct inspection lot. For this go to SE16 > QAMB table. Input the original material document (101-movement) that you cancelled. Check if you are getting the same inspection lot number as you have provided in the screen shot. If yes, and if you have properly cancelled the material document successfully then it could be a bug. We need to search on SAP notes of KBA for the same.

Anand

0 Kudos

Dear Anand,

I am also facing same issue, cancellation process is regular & we did it previously also. But now subsequent Qm lot is not getting cancelled.

Have you found out any bug or other related root cause

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Please check the feedback in thread - http://scn.sap.com/thread/3877750

Thanks,

Arijit