Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality management integration with EWM

former_member182454
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a scenario whereby once truck enters the yard, there are certain quality checks performed based on business rules set up for bulk products.

The question is business wants to track it via Event management. Hence is it possible that EWM can track the quality inspection checks using QIE engine and then using some status values one can have an understanding if all quality checks can eb performed etc and then these statuses can be pulled into EM .Any suggestion on this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you checked Acceptance Sampling offered by the QIE? (Acceptance Sampling - Quality Management (QM) - SAP Library)

It is not in the way what you are describing, but maybe it is the functionality you are looking for.

Brgds

Juergen

Ajit_Routray
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Indraneel,

My apologies ( I never work in this scenario, but trying to help you ).

As per my knowledge ,We can make status update through RFC ( check the below link and program for demo) if EM and QIE are not connected ( if it is not available in standard ).

SAP Event Management - Supply Chain Management (SCM) - SCN Wiki

Sending an Event to SAP Event Management on receipt of a STATUS IDoc - Supply Chain Management (SCM)...

In your case, I think Enhancement  or Background job program in EWM (QIE) required ( if It is not available in standard ) to update EM .

Hope It will help you.

Thanks

AR