cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Communication Channel Information.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Basis team making fire wall changes, so I need to stop all the Communication Channels and need to Start back same as earlier along with the control data and status.

so my question is first I want export all the communication channels with control data and status into spread sheet from communication channel monitoring, as there around 600 channels, cannot be manually typed in excel, which may cause errors.

Please do let me know if there is any way to export the channels?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

There is suspendResumeAFWJob in NWA java scheduler to allow all communication channels to be stopped or started, The suspend action stops all channels without modifying the administrative state of the channels that is stored in the Adapter Framework. During the resume operation, the channels are restored to the state they had before the suspend operation check this sap note 1884085 - Suspend/Resume PI Adapter Engine

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

use the excel tool to get your channel status and perform -stop and start..

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Thank you for the response.

I saw the link, but that is not giving me the complete solution, as i want to export the channels with the control data and status information.

In the link you provided, Bernard mentioned before exporting the channels, need to update the control data to external and then export.But what I want is,export the channel with the proper control data(manual,automatic and external).

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes right - this tool wont provide you the control data information.

Also updating control data to external is only if you are planning to perform any action - stop/start.

we'll do usually collect the screen shots of all channels ( Control data) and use the tool to perform stop and start.