cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sapscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abapers,

can anybody tell me how to attach user defined script to application.Suppose if I designed a script from scrotch how to attach it to application.

Thanks and regards,

Ramgopal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the transaction NACE to do that...If the sapscript is output type related..

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick reply.But explain it clearly.suppose I have designed script related to purchageorder,then how to attach it to application.

Regards,

ramgopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow these steps.

- Go to transaction <b>NACT</b>

- Enter application '<b>EF</b>' and select "maintain".

- On the next screen, select output type "NEU".

- With output type "<b>NEU</b>" selected, select <b>'processing routines'</b> from left-hand side tree.

- Agains <b>medium '1'</b> (print output), you will see the FORM is "<b>MEDRUCK</b>". You can replace this with your custom SAPScript form.

- Save your entries.

Let me know if you have any other question.

Regards,

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for your help answer.But i have one more doubt reg print program.if i design print program and form layout starting from scratch,how to attach it to the application?are there any other things to do after modifying in the nace.thanks in advance.

With Regards,

Ramgopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I's not the best solution to start a sapscript and printer program from the beginning, if you are using it in a standard transaction.

Standard transactions have their own printer programs and sapscripts, which can be a very good gruond to your development.

Always copy the standard ones to a Z-on (program and sapscript also).

The printer program is the much more important to copy, because this one receives the data from the original sap transaction. If you copy it you don't have to figure out yourself, how can you retrieve the neccessary data from the transaction.

The sapscript can be cleared and rebuild by your will and feed it with data from the copied program.

Regards

Tamá

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

GO to the transaction NACE.

Select the application EF

Press the output types button..

Choose the output type that you using for displaying..

Then double click on processing routines..

There you can assign the sapscript FORM name..

Thanks,

Naren

Thanks,

Naren