Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cann't access to webdispatcher "403 Access denied"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have SAP Hana SPS9 rev 97 in MDC.

I have add the role "sap.hana.xs.wdisp.admin::WebDispatcherAdmin" to the system user of the  systemDB. ( I have also add this role to the system user of the tenant database).

When I try to access to my web dispatcher administration of SYSTEMDB or my TENANT I have a message "403 Access denied"

The Xs engine is up ( I can access to the LCM, IDE...).

Any idea ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tatab355,

Please refer to this note 2107899 - HANA Web Dispatcher - Multi DB - Access to Administration UI is restricted to System DB us...

You can also find the related information in

Regards,

Ning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have followed this note and i have changed this option wdisp/enable_admin_ui_for_sid=<Instance Name>  by setting  the value SYS for systemdb, I have tried also to set the SID of my tenant

after I restarted the webdispatcher and I still have the same error 403 Access denied.

Regards

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the SID for your SYSTEM DB, maybe it is not SYS (it is an example in note)

Mentioned in note 2107899:

Users of Tenant DBs are not allowed to access the Web Dispatcher Administration. Only System DB users are allowed to monitor and configure the integrated HANA Web Dispatcher.

Regards,

Ning Tong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tong

I have tried with SYSTEMDB, SYS and $(SAPSYSTEMNAME) and its doesn't work ...

second I  have  launched the webdispatche administration web site from SYSTEMDB.

finally I have tried to test with hana single container and it works fine.

Thanks

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello tatab3555,

As far as I know, in MDC, Users of Tenant DBs are not allowed to access the Web Dispatcher Administration. So currently, what you face is in the normal situation.

Regards,

Ning Tong

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry to insist by I am not in the normal situation, because I try to access with user of my systemDB.

Regards