Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Excel add-in for IBP, Statistical forecast is not shown

ravi_gupta1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a user for IBP 5.0 (S&OP) with demand planner standard front end and back end roles along with other minimum required roles like basic functions and back-end role for data access. However when I am login into Excel add-in, I don't see option for "statistical forecasting" under the "advanced" tab.

I also see an abnormal behavior in Fiori where in title catalog, under the demand planner - content, "manage forecast models" tile is not added to the group but still it shows in the fiori screen. I am afraid if this inconsistent behavior is causing the issue.

Any pointers please...

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The standard roles SAP_IBP_FMA_MAN_APP and SAP_IBP MFM_MAN_IBP don`t have any planning area values assigned. You should copy them into new ones and maintain the required planning area.

I think you can search for similar threads in the past.

Regards

Alecsandra

ravi_gupta1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Alecsandra,

Thanks for pointing in the right direction. Standard roles can't be modified so I have copied them to create new roles. However, I do want to mention here that assigning a particular planning area is purely optional here.

Thanks,

Ravi

Irmi_Kuntze
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

The point is : The standard rolls  don't have anything assigned

You can decide whether you want to assign a *  are a specific planning area

But in any case you have to make a copy of the existing roll towards your new role  to be able to adjust at all

This is pretty much identical  to Stunna droll concept in SAP

Answers (0)