cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the background color for just weekend to grey?

former_member400301
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to write a macro which can calculate the weekends and also change the background color for just the weekend to grey for Daily Planning view in SNP planning book.

Can anyone please suggest something?

Am attaching the macro which I wrote to calculate the working days, please let me know if its the correct way, to go about this issue

Thanks

Shruti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a sample as below. (Notice color 56 is a strange color, you can use the one you need.)
Here for the highlighted row, you should select "Column Attrribute" for it, and for the "Row: Forecast ( Attributes )", you also need to select "Attribute".

Best Regards,
Ada

former_member400301
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hey Ada,

Thanks a lot for the macro...I tried using it but somehow still the full column isn't becoming grey...

So I tried with this macro, but only one cell colour is changing , not for the full column, when I am changing the CELL_BG() to COl_BG() that colour change isn't taking place.

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, it seems only editable cells' color can be set.

former_member400301
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Ada,

Just to update ..the macro worked, but I needed to change the COL_BG() to CELL_BG() and make it iterate for all the ROWS...

Please let me know if you have tried with COL_BG() and its working. Then I will make the required changes...Thanks Shruti

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As said before, it seems that COL_BG only works for editable rows.

BR, Ada