cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTML page for a campaign e-mail

SauMaris
Contributor
0 Kudos

It is quite common to provide a link in the e-mail to an HTML page, which is basically opening an e-mail in a browser. Is there any standard functionality or anyone has figured out a workaround for this?

Maybe some landing page possibility to cover this requirement?

Regards,

Maris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Maris,

The following request is called when a consumer open your campaign mail.

For more details, you can find the service: "/sap/public/cuan/link" in Tr-cd: SICF and assigned request handler class: CL_CUAN_MKT_EXEC_LINK_HANDLER. Link tracking is also using same class.

Thanks,

Shimon

SauMaris
Contributor
0 Kudos

Shimon,

I think you misunderstood me. I want an HTML page, which is a copy of an e-mail content page, including images and URL's, which can be trackable, etc.

We can take a source HTML from a template, but that would not have campaign generated links, which would be trackable.

Random example from my mailbox

Regards,

Maris

0 Kudos

Hi Maris,

Sorry, I understood. I guess that each hash key in the link is generated when yMKT executes an email campaign. So you cannot copy the source with trackable link from a template.

Thanks,

Shimon

dirk_wagner
Discoverer
0 Kudos

The links will get 2 tracking HASH values: 1 HASH for the link, and (if OUTBOUND ID is marked on the link) a second HASH to identify the outbound (= interaction) to the receipient/contact. Both informations will be added in campaign execution to the link. In the design time / editor you cannot find these HASH values.

Regards,

Dirk