cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HU's were deleted instead of deassigning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Inbound Delivery was reversed in VL09 and HU's were deleted instead of deassigning and then user deleted inbound delivery.

I checked VEKP table and found that VPOBJ field status is 03 and VPOBJKEY is inbound delivery#, so d-link or decoupling didn't HU didnt move to outbound delivery.

Issue - User is unable to reverse outbound delivery and HU's are not found in outbound delivery.

Error - There is no material document that can be cancelled in these HUs' history in VL09 screen.

How to change VPOBJ field status is 01 and VPOBJKEY to outbound delivery#?

Should I take ABAPer help to change the status and after that HU's will move to outbound delivery or not?

Regards

Irfan A B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please update on this issue.

Regards

Irfan

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

In this case, you need to make the changes at the table level in VEKP to reverse the outbound delivery and resolve this inconsistency.

If you need help from SAP, then please raise an incident and it would be nice if you can provide us a reproducible example to find the rootcause where it should be possible for us to delete the inbound delivery when HU is linked to it.

Thanks,
Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

I tried manipulating VEKP table by changing HU status from 0060 to 0040, VPOBJ - from 03 to 01, and VPOBJ OBJECT from inbound delivery to outbound delivery.

And still couldn't reverse outbound delivery in VL09 - I am getting error " Handling units have been changed. No cancellation possible.

Let me know if there is existing OSS notes or i should raise a new OSS.

Regards

Irfan A B

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

There needs to be changes performed in HUSSTAT table as well which contains the HU status. If you have same issue in your production system, then you can raise an incident to SAP to correct this inconsistency.

Thanks,
Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

I tried searching for HU's, unable to find.

Please let me know, what changes and how to find my HU's, how do I add handling unit or internal HU unit field?

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

When you search it in HUSSTAT table, OBJNR EQ 'HU0000000123'. i.e there should be 10 digits after HU.

Only then, it would fetch the values.

Thanks.