Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to populate Target Qty values

former_member356014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We were trying to populate target quantity key figure values and try to view it in "Customer Region" and "Product Family" planning level.

We have uploaded only 1 UOM (EACH-  EA). We have uploaded the same in "PerProdCust" Keyfigure data and also have uploaded the S2UOMCONV values.

However we are not able to populate the Target Qty values in the above mentioned report.

Please advice.

Regards

Atri Kundu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Atri,

Could you please provide more details? Did you try to upload the Target Qty via flat file upload or did you input the values interactively via excel? If you tried via excel it might be that the KF is not initialized.

Rgds

Alecsandra

former_member356014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alecsandra,

I was trying to upload through excel only.

How to initialize a KF? This KF is active and stored.

Regards

Atri

former_member356014
Participant
0 Kudos

Target qty is uploaded through the KeyFigure template for planning level PERPRODCUST.

Through flat files we are doing it.

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Atri,

Each KF is defined by a set of characteristics and a time bucket. In order to determine the combinations of characteristics for which the KF is available you need to generate the combinations either via web UI / HCI load or by adding a New Combination through excel UI.

Now, if i understood well, you already loaded the data via web UI using a standard template (so initialization is not the issue) but you are not able to view the data loaded.

Is upload log successful?

Do you have UOM conversion factor properly maintained? Even if you select UOM TO same as BUOM, you need to have a conversion factor of 1.

PRDID BUOM UOMTO CONVFACT

1001     EA      EA         1

Perhaps some print screens would help

Rgds

Alecsandra

former_member356014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alecsandra,

We tried and now able to populate the Target Qty Key Figure values Thanks for your help. We found that the data for the Keyfigure table PERPRODUOMUOMTO have not been uploaded. It was missed. After uploading the same we found that Target Qty is being populated in the report.

However when we tried to populate Target Rev in the report, we found that it is not getting populated. The following tables have already been uploaded:

1) CURRENCY Master Data Table:

2) We have also uploaded the PERCURRCURRTO KEYFIGURE TABLE table as below:

3) We also uploaded the PERPRODCUSTCURR KEYFIGURE table as below:

After uploading the above table also we are not able to populate TargetRev in the report.

Please help.

Regards

Atri Kundu

Irmi_Kuntze
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Do values for your EXCHANGERATE show up in planning view if you select them?

I suggest you first maintain your "general" exchange rate as master data in excel mass maintenance, and only if you want to have them time-depending different than load them as KF and overwrite the MD entries

Maintaining as MD has the advantage that it is automatically populated into all past and future periods. You have only loaded for few past periods, that will not help

Once EXCHANGERATE shows up the the relevant months, your revenue should show as well

Irmi

former_member356014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Irmi,

I tried to populate the exchange rate. Have selected Currency To as USD and I am able to get the following report:

Actually in the earlier post I only posted a part of the file I had uploaded.

However I am still not able to generate the Target Revenue Figures.

Regards

Atri Kundu

Irmi_Kuntze
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You loaded revenue in USD and you want to show in USD as currency to - that is good for testing

But I did not see that you maintained the exchange rate from USD to USD = 1, maintained in MD

That you need to maintain for every currency as minimum: 1 for EUD->USD, for EUR-> EUR etc

It should do the trick, hopefully...

Irmi

former_member356014
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Irmi,

It worked. Thanks.

Regards

Atri

Irmi_Kuntze
Advisor
Advisor