cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i Define Sort Fields for Maintenance Plan (Time Based) ?

0 Kudos

How can i  Define Sort Fields for Maintenance Plan (Time Based) ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abdul

• Only way is to configure Sort field values through the SPRO path shown by REDDY. Either you should get access or you should get it done by someone who has access to this SPRO.
  • Possible that you are trying to access this directly in PRD system. Please note that no-one will have access for this in PRD system directly. First you need to do it in DEV200 client, where a transport request is generated. You need to transport this to PRD.
  • After doing this the values added so , will be seen in the drop-down of the picture attached by you.

Good luck

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to define sort fileds as shown in the below path.

this is used for example

"In plant 0001 you have an area "mechanical" and an area "electrical" and want to schedule the maintenance plans for these areas separately.

In Customizing, maintain the sort fields "0001 mechanical" and "0001 electrical" and assign the fields of the maintenance plans to the corresponding areas.

In deadline monitoring you can use these sort fields to make precise schedules."

Hope it helps you.

Regards

0 Kudos

i can't access SPRO,  i'm Admin User have roles only as Master data Admin and PM Master data Admin ,

i created a strategy plan and need to define it's sortfiled to run as Back Ground Job

0 Kudos

Hi, Then your need to get access to define in the path which i have shown in the reference screen. later it gets updated in the screen shown by you.

Thanks.