cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not able to create RRB inter company DMR through DP93

Former Member
0 Kudos

My business scenario is like this - employees from different company code would like to book time and expenses into project code and we would like to raise a RRB for these expenses and time.

I have created  SO, where my customer is an internal customer ( plant used in the SO line item, this plant P belong to Sales Area Q, however not assigned to the SA comp code)

SO line item plant is belongs to different Comp code and we have used generic material in the line item and with custom development we have created a project/ wbs/ network etc  and WBS has been linked with  So line item.

I have booked exp and times in the project code, as mentioned employees are belongs to SA comp code say Q whereas project/WBS/Network etc are in comp code say P.

Now when I try to create the RRB IC through DP93  - I get the following error.

No expenditure items found

Message no. VPK1310

BTW – I have two DIP profiles – (1) IC RRBprofile –   source -  Intercompany line items and (2) RRB profile – source -  Actual costs line items.

When I changed the DIP profile in the SO line item and run DP 90 for the same SO , I can able to generate the RRB.

I have tried to debug the DP93 scenario and found it stops in the below code

Where I_DLISRC=1005 , SSP note 1330945 and next it goes straight below FM

And raise error.

FYI – I have records in COVP table to process. I can see the cost booked in the project through CJI3.

However, when I change the DIP profile to RRB profile ( NOT source -  Intercompany line items)

Obviously below code will have no impact

And DLIs are generated.

Any help much appreciated. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Joydeep,

Did you resolved this error? I have similar issue and there are no much help available in SCN. Kindly let me know resolution.

Thanks and regards,

Narender.