Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Created incident can't be found by dispatcher

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I face a strange problem that the IM_DSPT_<SID> (the dispatcher is created by template user creation step in SLM setup  ITSM) can't see the created incidents even though the required authorization is given.

However, the new created user dispatcher2 CAN see the incidents with the same role as of user IM_DSPT_<SID>'s.

Can you give me some hint about how to fix this kind of problem? (Our SLM version is 7.1 SPS 13)

Regards,

Ning Tong

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you check if you have authorization to B_USERSTAT ,CRM_ORDER_OP  and CRM_ORDER_PR authorization objects, these authorization objects should have the incident status schema assigned with appropriate values.

Thanks

Rishav

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Riashav,

The user IM_DSPT_<SID> can found the created incidents of others user this morning with no change at all since yesterday.

Currently, I can't explain this situation and it's better to open an incident to SAP.

Regards,

Ning Tong

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok, Please share the feedback in this thread as well so that we get to know the strange behaviour.

Thanks

Rishav

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

Thanks a lot for your cooperation, I will give you the feedback after SAP AGS's analyzing.

Regards,

Ning