cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

license key renewal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've made the usual request for a new 90-day license for my NSP, but unlike previous requests I don't get the e-mail with the new license key... has this service been suspended for some reason? I've tried providing two different e-mail accoubts, but still no reply...

Ralph

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Klaus,

I have became a new license key for 90 days.

The key is too long, the key field is 24 characters long.

My new key is follow:

MIIBPAYJKoZIhvcNAQcCoIIBLTCCASkCAQExCzAJBgUrDgMCGgUAMAsGCSqGSIb3DQEHATGCAQgwggEEAgEBMFgwUjELMAkGA1UEBhMCREUxHDAaBgNVBAoTE215U0FQLmNvbSBXb3JrcGxhY2UxJTAjBgNVBAMTHG15U0FQLmNvbSBXb3JrcGxhY2UgQ0EgKGRzYSkCAgGhMAkGBSsOAwIaBQCgXTAYBgkqhkiG9w0BCQMxCwYJKoZIhvcNAQcBMBwGCSqGSIb3DQEJBTEPFw0wNzA0MjYxNTUwNDJaMCMGCSqGSIb3DQEJBDEWBBS63MCQHulBYwn/mALvjmzvC4rjAJBgcqhkjOOAQDBDAwLgIVAIaclfz1rgWZyBfuB8AGf4y78qdTAhUAnxs7oEdEAIvzUiPpcdev4RPWzOQ=

SWPRODUCTNAME=NetWeaver_ADA

I have the product SAP Netweaver 2004s.

Is this key correct and we became the long key in the system?

Regards

Ralph

klaus_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ralph,

If a file was sent to you as license key, you should store it, go to transaction SLICENSE click the button "New License", click on install and enter the location of the file.

Regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Klaus,

when I click on install and enter the location of the file D:\NSP.TXT, then

I became the message "The license key library has not been initialized yet."

What is the failure?

Regards,

Ralph

klaus_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this question answered?

If not, there is a bug in earlier releases of NW 2004s ABAP Trial. You will need edit the profile, found under .../NSP/SYS/profile/NSP_DVEBMGS00_<HOSTNAME>.

Open it and search for this entries:

[code]

ssf/ssfapi_lib = $(DIR_CT_RUN)sapsecu.dll

sec/libsapsecu = $(DIR_CT_RUN)sapsecu.dll

[/code]

add a missing backslash, after this they should look like:

[code]

ssf/ssfapi_lib = $(DIR_CT_RUN)\sapsecu.dll

sec/libsapsecu = $(DIR_CT_RUN)\sapsecu.dll

[/code]

Regards,

Klaus

former_member581986
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

unfortunately, this is still not working for me. Requested the license key at the SDN URL posted by Klaus, changed the 2 entries in the profile (system restarted), and still, I am getting the message "The license key library has not been initialized yet."

Any idea how to go forward with this?

Regards,

Csaba

former_member581986
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry, now it's working. AT first, I have changed the 2 profile entries directly in the files and that did not help. Now I went to RZ10 and changed the profile there. Then I was able to install my new license. FYI, I am on SP8.

Thank you,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

how can i change the parameters in RZ10 ?

Goto -> Profile values -> of a server

I can only show it...but cant change anything.

Thx 4 help.

Regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Really thanks for your explanations, it really help me.

Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

klaus_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I tried it several times using <a href="http://service.sap.com/sap/bc/bsp/spn/minisap/minisap.htm">http://service.sap.com/sap/bc/bsp/spn/minisap/minisap.htm</a> and it worked. Which license page did you try?

Regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ralph ,

I wont help, but I have the same problem after sending few requests with two different personal e mail addresses .Now is about two days since is send first request.If you find the solution please send it to me .

Thank you

Christo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ralph,

I don't thnk service has been suspended,I guess there maybe some problem with sap because even i didn't get it and i also saw many of them ask the same question.

we need to wait for sometime

Regards

Srinivas