Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice List - Splitting

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

When I am creating the invoice list with reference to two or three billing document, system split it because of billing date and on the basis of division, I can control the billing date, bu i don want it should be split based on division.

Kindly suggest, with thanks.

regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

We are facing the same issue. did you got any resolution for that..

tao_sun2
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Please refer to note 317935.

It mentions that "The only possibility to avoid a split caused by different entries in table VBRK with the exception of the fields listed above, is to initialize the entries in a own data transport routine in the copy control of the affected billing document types.  Of course the information stored in these fields will then be lost in the invoice list."

Best Regards,

Tao

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You requirement is treated in following discussion Invoice Splitting Criteria | SCN

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Michael,

Yes you are very right that said thread is for splitting criteria.

I request in my thread that while making invoice list, system split the invoice due to change of division in the document header, and i don't want like this.

System ignore the different division in two billing document and create one invoice list.

Hope you understand.

regards,

imran khan

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Before concluding anything, probably first we have to understand on what basis your invoice list is getting split. So, we have to simulate the creation Invoice List. To do that please refer my post in the following discussion to understand the steps involve to analysis/simulate the same :

Once we know the exact reason for the split. Then you have to take help of ABAPer to code a custom routine for VTFF to change the standard system behaviour.

Thanks. JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

As JP sir mentioned in the previous msg, try to understand the basis reason for split. If you are sure that Division is the reason for split, then try it in following way:

1)  Create a new routine by copying 003(You need to get the Access Key) and ask your ABAPer to clear SPART from the splitting criteria(ZUKRI) in that new routine.

2)  Activate the newly created routine in VOFM.

3)  Assign it in VTFF.

We too had same scenario for exports with different divisions and did the changes this way only and it is working fine.

Best Regards

DS Rajan