cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas 3.0/GUI for HTML Control Not Found Error

0 Kudos

Personas gurus,

After applying the latest notes and kernel patch (742, patch 321) I am getting the error below.  I applied the notes and patch hoping the promised "tab order" functionality would be working but that does not seem to be the case and now I am seeing an error which I cannot see any way to correct via scripting.

A running Personas script could have caused this error. Please check your active scripts.

Received "control not found" on batch step: {"post":"proxy/get/state/ur/wnd[0]/usr/tabsTAXI_TABSTRIP_OVERVIEW/tabpT\\02/ssubSUBSCREEN_BODY:SAPMV45A:4401/subSUBSCREEN_TC:SAPMV45A:4900/tblSAPMV45ATCTRL_U_ERF_AUFTRAG","content":"SAPMV45ATCTRL_U_ERF_AUFTRAG"}

The complete batch was:

[{"post":"proxy/get/state/ur/wnd[0]/usr/tabsTAXI_TABSTRIP_OVERVIEW/tabpT\\02/ssubSUBSCREEN_BODY:SAPMV45A:4401/subSUBSCREEN_TC:SAPMV45A:4900/tblSAPMV45ATCTRL_U_ERF_AUFTRAG","content":"SAPMV45ATCTRL_U_ERF_AUFTRAG"}]

I do not reference this control ID in any of my scripts.  It appears to be the item overview table control and I have modified the order of the fields and made fields invisible, etc. via personas but this did not result in any issues prior.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you didn't have this problem before implementing the latest notes (including the most recent version of the client note) and patching the kernel, then my suggestion is to open an incident so that the issue can be analyzed in your system.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Incident was opened and is now resolved via note

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im having same issue, would you please share solution/note number.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Looking back at the incident notes it appears it was note 2284855, which was included in kernel patch 325 (kernel 742),

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

I am also getting below error while accessing city from F4 in SAP Transaction Iview,

Received "control not found" on batch step: {"post":"action/42/wnd[1]/shell/gridRESULT/rowcol/row[17]"}

The complete batch was:
[{"post":"action/42/wnd[1]/shell/gridRESULT/rowcol/row[17]"},{"post":"action/3/wnd[1]/shell/gridRESULT/tbar/btnCOPY"},{"get":"state/ur"}]

Is it resolved if i apply the note 2284855?

Please suggest me,

Regards,

Venu