Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to expand the WDA view in OVP Floorplan Mananger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I created an OVP application that have a 2 views

:  View 1 ( Normal Web Dynpro view with input customer number ),

View 2 is a tabbed UIBB with data populated based on View 1.

I want to set View 1 always expanded, user cannot collapse this view because I got a lot of issue when View 1 is collapsed.

Is there a way to  always expand this view when application start or if user collapse the view and exit out, I must expand the view before exit?

Much appreciated if someone can point to me on how to solve this issue.  Thank you.

View 1 customer number is passed from a different WDA application and I noticed that when View 1 is collapsed, the data was not populated since event WDINIT in View 1 was not called.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member469314
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to use the Application Configuration Controller API by implementing the Interface IF_FPM_OVP_CONF_EXIT.

In the method OVERRIDE_EVENT_OVP you'll get a reference to the OVP floorplan. There you can either cancel the event when the user tries to collapse the uibb or you can set the uibb to collapsed or not collapsed by using method CHANGE_UIBB and populating the attribute 'collapsed' of the uibb.

The Application-Specific Configuration Controller - Floorplan Manager for Web Dynpro ABAP - SAP Libr...

Best regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you very much.  It works perfectly.  I want to reward point but could not find where to fully reward you.  You save me a lot of time here.