cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic configuration in B2B AS2 adapter.

Hi All,

My scenario is B2B AS2 to FILE. I want to get the source file name in receiver side. So I want to know how to add source file name in message header in B2B AS2 sender channel. Request you to kindly help me on this.

I am mentioning below what I have tried

As of now I didn't do any configuration in AS2 sender channel related to ASMA, since Source File name is in Message attributes (I can see fileName in Message attributes in message monitoring),

And I have enable ASMA in file receiver channel.

But I am getting this error : The Adapter Message Property 'FileName' was configured as mandatory element, but was not supplied in the XI Message header

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish

You mentioned that you can see the source file name in the message monitor. Can you provide a screenshot of this?

Regards

Eng Swee

0 Kudos

Hi Swee,

Please find the image in the attachment

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish

The File adapter uses a different namespace and attribute name for File Name as below.

This does not match what is set by the AS2 sender channel thereby causing the error. You will need to use a UDF in the mapping to retrieve the dynamic configuration value from the AS2 namespace and set it to the File adapter namespace. If you are not familiar with such UDF, you can search for it on SCN as there are plenty of examples.

Regards

Eng Swee

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182412
Active Contributor

Hi Sathish,

You can achieve this without using message mapping because if your scenario is just passing the file without mapping then better to do this without message mapping. You can add DynamicConfigurationBean in your File receiver channel like below screen shot. This is already discussed in this blog

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member213558
Active Participant
0 Kudos

you can create a java mapping to achieve your scenario with the reference of below thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3562476

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

if you have seeburger deployed then you can use the AttribMapper module in sender channel to map the dtAS2FilName to SFTP adapter's header variable FileName and then use ASMA in receiver channel.

Br,

Manoj

0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Yes, but mine is B2B AS2, not Seeburger. I don't know if Seeburger is deployed. Can you please let me know how to check that?