cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale Order Issue - Persona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am trying to modify the sale order screen. While trying to modify the item screen, the Billing plan tab is displaying by default once I reach that Tab. If I try navigating to other tabs, it redirects to the same tab. This does not happen in the standard GUI screen. Please help

Tried Debugging and got the below error.

16/2/2016 11:46:38,598930 ERROR Sap.Imagineering.Personas.Base.Controller.RenderingController->CompileCachedTabControlState - An unknown error occurred while executing the script steps. Sap.Imagineering.Personas.Base.Controller.Script.Exceptions.ExecuteScriptException: An unknown error occurred while executing the script steps. at Sap.Imagineering.Personas.Base.Controller.Script.ScriptEngine.Execute() at Sap.Imagineering.Personas.Base.Controller.RenderingController.TabControlCaching.DownloadFullState() at Sap.Imagineering.Personas.Base.Controller.RenderingController.TabControlCaching.GetFullState() at Sap.Imagineering.Personas.Base.Controller.RenderingController.CompileCachedTabControlState(ControlState state, ScreenState currentScreen, IList`1 actionsToCurrentState, Boolean screenUpdated, ControlState flavoredState) *** ROOT Exeption: Sap.Imagineering.Personas.Common.Exceptions.InconsistentScreenStateException: Batch request failed. [-102] control not found. at Sap.Imagineering.Personas.Base.Controller.Script.Expressions.Actions.RefreshScreenAction.Evaluate(ScriptContext context) at Sap.Imagineering.Personas.Base.Controller.Script.Expressions.BlockExpression.Evaluate(ScriptContext context) at Sap.Imagineering.Personas.Base.Controller.Script.ScriptEngine.Execute()

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please let me know what changes you made in the Screen id over write rules. I am facing the same issue for IW51. Depending on the Order type( Repair order) , if I navigate to the item details, it does not allow me to navigate out of the repair tab, and keeps redirecting to the same tab.