Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG to ERP Using the Same Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am facing issue with MDG FI.

When the G/L Account is completed and approved in NWBC MDGF, (the workflow is done without issues), but the data no were replicated from MDG tables in to ECC (fs00).

I did the the activities from this documents but, the issue continues.

SAP How-To Guide for MDG-F ALE Replication from MDG Hub to ERP Using the Same Client

Thank you experts.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

Please fine the below Communication channel setting. It should be Not Defined.

Regards,

A.Madhu Kumar

0 Kudos

Activate the Replication model by checking the check box because not able to determine the business system(logical system).

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Thank you for answer, I have already actived the replication model.

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

As FI uses the Edition logic. You need to force the replicate of the Edition (for which you maintained the GL account). This is done by a transaction (and not part of the WF as it can be for material or BP). You start it from the NWBC or transaction DRFOUT (with manual replication filter --> button).

Cheers,

Henk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henk,

I did manual replication (I created a test) but it's appear a error replication:

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is logical system is degined in DRFIMG under technical settings?

Kindly refer ALE Replication from MDG Hub to ERP Using the Same

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The reason for this could be missing business system configuration in SLD. MDG framework checks for the configuration with FM LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM . If this FM returns error , MDG replciation will fail.

Execute transaction SLDCHECK. You should see something like this if everything is fine.

If this is not green , check with your basis team. Alternatively , you could maintain entries in table

lcrt_clntcache

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay

I did settings under DRFOUT in the technical set. and I follow up the guide (ALE Replication from Hub..), but I still continue with the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuram,

We are not using SLD to verify your solution.

Thank you, is possible I have to use a BADI.

What do you think?

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the MDG-F configuration guide , you should have either SLD configuration or you should implement the BADI. I am sure implementing the BADI would solve your issue.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuram

I implemented the BADI but the error is the same.

DRFOUT display

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The funtion module that you used in BADI doesn't work if SLD is configured. Infact , if you look at my previous reply , the framework uses the same FM .

Just pass sy-sysid to ev_local_system and check.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuram

I found a note for this issue (2077838), I'll implement it.

And I'll tell you the result....

Thanks.

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jorge

If your replication model is properly configured, then you shouldn't face this issue even if its same client.

Please check DRFLOG if the GL is replicated or not. Check if there is any error or the log itself not generated?

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Yes I execute DRFLOG, but I have next error message:

Key mapping API could not determinate local business system ID

MDG_ID_MATCH_API_BS011

Note: This configuration is on SAP IDES.

Thank you.