cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users and Roles in Solution manager 7.1 SP 14

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CHARM Experts,

I am new to CHARM configuration, I don't know how to define roles for requester, developer, manager and IT operator,

I fallowed the security guide of SP 14 and i assigned the respective roles to the users, but i am not perfect authorization object please help on below questions,

What is

1) CRM_UI_PROFILE in user parameter and how to define for developer and manager etc..

2) What are main roles for Manager, developer and tester.

3) how to assign business role to the user..

4) authorization object for Set Request for Change to validation..

Kindly assist me on this  i am running out of time for Go live..

Thanks in advance for your help..

Hanuman Ch

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hanumandlu,

1. CRM_UI_PROFILE should have value as ZSOLMANPRO, which you copy from the SOLMANPRO.

This will be defined at SU01 parameters tab for each user. Check below link it will clarify your doubts.

IT Service Management Roles and Authorizations - SAP IT Service Management on SAP Solution Manager -...

2. Roles for tester and manager , you can already check in the security guide, apart from that you need to make sure that they must have access to authorization object S_RFC,S_RFCACL to login into managed system. Further status values you can have authorization object B_USERSTAT. One more important authorization object is CRM_ORDER_PR.

3. SOLMANPRO/ZSOLMANPRO are the business roles.

4. B_USERSTAT is the authorization object for changing the set request for change to validation.

I hope it will resolve your queries.

Thanks

Rishav

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please let me know if this is resolved.

thanks

Rishav