Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FDKUSER Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a user trying to confirm Vendor changes using FK08. SU53 states that they are missing FDKUSER.

I am not sure that this is relevant, I cannot see why Internet User Maintenece would resolve this issue as we do not have Internet Users.

Is this message hiding what they really need? We are using ECC6.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Yes, it is the 2nd most famous "noise" after S_CTS_ADMI 'TABL' and before S_DEVELOP 'DEBUG'.

See SAP Note 1671117 for the solution to "look behind the curtain" or eliminate the "single axis of evil"... 🙂

Cheers,

Julius

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member

Yes, it is the 2nd most famous "noise" after S_CTS_ADMI 'TABL' and before S_DEVELOP 'DEBUG'.

See SAP Note 1671117 for the solution to "look behind the curtain" or eliminate the "single axis of evil"... 🙂

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

ps: most likely your error is that you expect the person to confirm the change not to have the authorization to change the master data. So they are only an approver and the standard proposals suggest only the same. However it is a sensitive field confirmation where at least two users require both authorizations to change and confirm, but they must confirm each other's changes and then effectively create the record themselves and the checks are identical. Literally, the user names are hard-coded check values from the records.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Thank you Julius - this makes sense, even if it is a pain. Thank you for your help