cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assign connector group to group types?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sir i have configured connector settings but i always have doubt in assign connector to group types, can you please tell what are connector group and what is the purpose of that i have done the search and got some details i hope you will give more detail explanation?

Thanks in advance,

with regards,

manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Suppose you are having 4 - 5 ECC system for your landscape and all of this system are having common risk, instead of uploading the risk or generating risk system by system you can user connector group.

Connector group type - Logical/Cross system

For example - In above scenario you can create connector group with logical type and include all those 4- 5 system in logical connector group. now While uploading the risk or generating risk you can use connector group instead of using individual systems. risk will get applicable to all system included in logical connector group. In future if there is additional risk which you want to add for all system you can do the changes for connector group.

For Cross system group - If there are some cross system risk, you have to create connector with cross system group type and include ECC and SRM or ECC and CRM system. so that system will identify which are cross system risk and it will show you in risk violation report. however for Cross system group do not upload or generate risk against Cross system group.

you will have to upload the risk againts specific connector and just have to maintain the system in Cross System group.

In similar way we can use different connector group as per our requirement.

Regards,

Rakesh Kirve

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you so much sir