cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice history in C4C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey community,

I see the video SAP C4C Utilities Create Invoice in SAP C4C Utilities Create Invoice - YouTube  I don´t have this utilities so I like to ask you where I can see the invoice history. Do I need to integrate with ERP to see this?

Best regards,

Bruno Tiago

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205826
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bruno,

Integration to ERP must be configured as most of the features in the Utilities Contact Center are synchronous calls to ERP.  The data replication reports must be run and the complete integration setup between ERP and PI and C4C must be available. 

The invoice history feature is also available in 1602 release onwards. Detailed documentation is available at

SAP Cloud for Customer Administrator Guide

Best regards,

Sailaja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sailaja,

"In the Invoice History section in the Utilities Financials screen, click on the hyperlink for the field Invoice No to display the PDF document for the invoice."

My question is that I don´t have this utilities. So any other way that I can see the invoice history?

Best regards,

Bruno Tiago

former_member205826
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bruno,

This feature 'Invoice History' is specific to utilities industry solution and is available only if Utilities is scoped.

Best regards,

Sailaja

former_member205826
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bruno,

As much as i know, under 'Collections' work center view, you can view invoices from ERP.  For this, the invoices must be replicated using the relevant A2X or A2A services.

Best regards,

Sailaja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sailaja,

Thank you for your attention. I already have the utilities in scope. I have 2 activities in Fine-Tune, what I should do to show that utilities in contact? About the work center collection can you give me a screenshot where i find it?

Best regards,

Bruno Tiago

former_member205826
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bruno,

Bit unclear:

Are you unable to view the 'invoice history' button? This appears when you select an invoice to do a Bill Reversal. The button is disabled if there are no billing documents available.  In this case, you must generate new billing documents and then with bill reversal, you can view the 'invoice now' feature.  Please see the detailed documentation in the following link:

SAP Cloud for Customer Administrator Guide

Best regards,

Sailaja

former_member205826
Participant
0 Kudos

Screenshot of the 'Collections' work center view; this screen is also available in the visits.  This needs to be scoped under Industry Solution -> Consumer Product Extended -> Collections (both payments and invoices must be scoped)

Best regards,

Sailaja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sailaja,

Thank you for the help! I have a question for you: In my production system I don´t have that option but in test system I have Any thought about this?

Best regards,

Bruno Tiago

former_member205826
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bruno,

Please create a ticket for the same. The 'Collections' feature is new in 1602 and should be available after upgrade. Thank you.

Best regards,

Sailaja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bruno,

Could you tell if this solution it is integrated with SD or FI?

Best Regards,

Manuel Tejada