SAP for Insurance Discussions
Engage in conversations about risk management, customer experience, and digital transformation using SAP in the insurance industry. Join the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing Credits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have a requirement where the open credits/payables will be transferred to a suspense account.

But it will still be paid in the future.

Is there a standard transaction in FS-CD to transfer open credits/payables to a suspense account?

Also after transferring to the suspense account, it can be viewed as open item and can be paid in the future?

I have tried FPCRPO, but I think its only possible to transfer for payment, transfer to other BP, CA or IO, write-off..

Appreciate your inputs. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member185321
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Carla,

Maybe using FP40 transfer posting can help. Have used it to transfer open items between BP and CAs in my assignments. Perhaps you need to enhance events in FP40 to meet your requirement. Am not too sure about this. You can even check out note 616098 FAQ about FP40.

Thanks,

Sagar

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

former_member185321
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Carla,

Maybe using FP40 transfer posting can help. Have used it to transfer open items between BP and CAs in my assignments. Perhaps you need to enhance events in FP40 to meet your requirement. Am not too sure about this. You can even check out note 616098 FAQ about FP40.

Thanks,

Sagar

0 Kudos

Thank you, will look into it.

0 Kudos

The corresponding BAPI to FP40 is BAPI_CTRACDOCUMENT_TRANSFER - if you want to transfer the items with a report...

Regards,

Ulrich

former_member199199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Carla,

You can leverage FP40, however limitation with FP40 is that, you can not transer open items across multiple account determination IDs. This is restricted in event 5120.

You can however check if any SAP note exists to override event 5120.

Alternatively, you can explore the concept of revenue distribution (transaction FP60M and FP60P). You will find revenue distribution under SPRO path for FICA -> Business Transactions.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Bodhisattwa

rahul_paldiwal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Apart from using FP40 you can also execute transfer via FPE1 transaction. FPE1 transaction does not have the ADID limitation.