cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCM upgrade from 701 to 713

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi We are upgrading our SCM system from 7.01 to release 7.13 (SP10) Please let us know if any known issues, cautions, new functionalities etc.? Thanks in advance for your inputs! Kind regards Yogendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yogendra,

Please have a look at below link containing information about different EhP for SAP SCM 7.0. You can get all relevant information there -

SAP SCM 7.0 – SAP Help Portal Page

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Thanks for your reply and details!

I did check the SAP documentation earlier.

Additionally, in this forum I thought to check and get feedback from experts who already involved in upgrade from SCM 701 to SCM 713.

I mean kind of issues they faced, any do's , dont's etc.

Thanks!

regards

Yogendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogendra,

We are also upgrading out system from Ehp 1 to Ehp3. Would be nice to know what kind of plans you have worked out for the upgrade. We have consolidated the Functional test scripts and analyzed the OSS notes that were applied to our system till date (to make sure that there is no note that is still valid after the upgrade). Other than this, we are making sure that data backup is proper to avoid data loss due to live cache initialization(in case).

Any inputs from your side also would be appreciable.

Thanks,

Shweta

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yogendra

DP-BOM functionality - You can only create DP PDS for active version in EhP3.  Please test this functionality thoroughly during Testing phase.  This had caused big issue during our upgrade APO 7 to EhP3.

SNP Heuristic variants were broken after the upgrade.  Those needs to be fixed.

Z custom program which had BAPI use to delete/purge Product Assignments from TLane stopped working.

Hope this will help.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta, Right, we are also following similar approach. We have crated a library of all possible test scenarios and testing those in upgraded landscape. Also checking relevant side effect notes and their impact. We also checking Custom objects (Z) as we have several user exits/BADis in CIF and within APO. Did you encounter any issues so far? Thanks Yogendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thanks for your inputs and suggestions!

I also observed that heuristics variants were distorted after upgrade, we do not use DP BOM so no issue there.

Did you encounter any other issues ?

Appreciate your inputs!

regards

Yogendra