cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Shipment cost document "You are not Authorized for transfer settlement" (Automatic PO generation for freight vendor)

former_member404428
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

While saving the shipment cost document I am marking the shipment cost item for transfer, system is throwing an error stating "You are not authorized for transfer settlement" .

I have maintained relevant accounting data for shipment cost item, and also checked SU53 logs for any missing authorization (no authorization failure is observed).

Could you please help in eliminating this error as post this only automatic PO generation for the freight vendor will be possible.

Your valuable inputs & prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

J K Tharwani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Google does not have a single finding for this error message.

It can as well not be found in SAPs T100 table which is the central table for messages.

So it very likely it is a home made error message.

Can you post the error message number.

former_member404428
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your prompt reply.

This message is not accompanied by message number, I am posting the snapshot of error message below. I get the same message when I go to VI02 and try to save the Shipment Cost Document after marking the shipment cost item for transfer.

Looking forward to your valuable inputs.

Regards,

J K Tharwani

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

double click on the error message and you will get the error message detail

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It could be custom configuration .Can you please ask your ABAP person to debug the document to find the error root cause

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You got already the advise to double click the message to see message number and long text.

It looks like you are really new in SAP world, please read this blog which is meant to provide information everybody should know:

former_member404428
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks for your inputs, as suggested it was not the standard message, the message was outcome of BADI (BADI_SCD_SAVE) being activated. I got the BADI deactivated and now this message is no more occuring.

There is another message suggesting "Please enter required condition", this seems to be coming because some of some missing condition.

Now I am able to get the automatic PO generated for freight vendor. Thanks all for your valuable inputs & support.

Regards,

J K Tharwani