Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update custom field in table Transportation Root table /SCMTMS/D_TRQROT

rohan_hardikar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone help me with BADI  - /SCMTMS/TRQ_SE_REQREQ in SAP TM.

My requirement is to create a Z field in table /SCMTMS/D_TRQROT and update this field with a value when a new Transport Request Root is created. I have created an append structure in this table as well as in the structure /SCMTMS/S_TRQ_ROOT_K which is used in the BADI.

I am also passing this new field in Change fields parameter in the BADI. But it is still not updated in table.

I have attached the code written in BADI.

Can you please help me understand if this new field needs to be maintained anywhere or I am missing anything?

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan Hardikar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

We have done that in our system, but unfortunately it wasn't me who did all the job. I can still provide you with some hints.

First your coding in the BAdI looks OK, we don't even use the table CHANGED_FIELDS. But it seems you need to append additional structures, at least the persistent structure of the root node, in your case /SCMTMS/S_TRQ_ROOT. It might be the data transfer does not work because of missing fields there.

Also, we have extended the BO with the BOPF workbench (transaction /BOBF/CUST_UI). The thing is that we have actions on this so I'm not sure you need that but you may want to have a look at it. In this case do not forget the extension structure /SCMTMS/INCL_EEW_TRQ_ROOT.

Hope it helps a bit,

Regards,

Stephane