cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic assignment in Quality View

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am not able to get "Automatic assignment " view activate in Quality view by default for my one plant.Here there "Inspection with task list"is there.As such can you tell me is there any SPRO setting for picking this and is it Plant specific.Second question i want can you please tell me can it be assigned in mass now for left items with MM17.How should i tackle this.

Regards

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use QA08 for mass assignment. Enter material details along with plant and desired inspection type and proceed.

NJ

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

I would like to answer the 1st part of your query 'I am not able to get "Automatic assignment " view activate in Quality view by default for my one plant. '....

Please check the below two points in Configuration -

a) Logistics - General => Material Master => Assign Screen Sequences to User/Material Type/Transaction/Industry Sector -----> Check for the most relevant 'Screen Sequence [SSq] used for Ref Transaction/Ref User/Ref Material Type/Ref Industry = XYZ.

Normally, it will be like below -

01 / * / * / * / 01 - Std industry sequence, Or, any other business specific screen sequence like XYZ. By default SSq "01" has Quality View assigned to it. In case if there is any custom SSq, you need to check it further to find out if that SSq has 'Quality View' activated or not.

b) Logistics - General => Material Master => Define Structure of Data Screens for Each Screen Sequence -----> Select the screen sequence and double click 'Data Screen'. You should be able to get Screen Number '20' added to the SSq you have used in the previous config. Double click that record and go to 'Subscreens' - select the 1st record and view data screen. You should be able to simulate QM view logical screen.

In case, if this SSq do not have a Quality View screen '20' added to it, you can copy the standard screen 01 and create a new one. Then assign it to the appropriate combination you found out before.

You can take further clues form the white paper - http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-52909

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos
ravi_bhushan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In SPRO , under Define Default Values for Inspection Type you can set this indicator. Thereafter for every new assignment, it will be automatically set by system.

LSMW can be used to change the same if old assignment of inspection type exist in material master .

Thanks ,

Ravi Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bhushan

Can you pl see screen shot I am attaching of SPRO, i think you are talking about "inspection by task list" which is not plant specific. We have already have enabled it.I am not able to understand then why this "Automatic assignment " not gets activated by default when I activate In Process Inspection and Task list is assigned.

Is there some way of doing this from MM17 inspite of LSMW also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pl see screen shot

ravi_bhushan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev ,

Please post the SPRO screen shot for 01 inspection type .  if 'Assign reqmts automatically' is checked then the Automatic Assignment should be set by default in material master.

Thanks

Ravi Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhushan

Pl see screen shot of "Incoming" Inspection as required.

ravi_bhushan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

I can not see the screenshot. If its same as 04 the please delete the inspection type assignment in material and assign inspection type again. Please check if Automatic Assignment is getting set or not.

Thanks

Ravi Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos
ravi_bhushan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please delete the inspection type assignment in material and assign inspection type again. Please check if Automatic Assignment is getting set or not. Else we need to wait for others to reply.

Thanks

Ravi Bhushan