Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automated Message Forwarding to SAP Outside Calling Hours Problem

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have a problem that the very high priority message is not automatically send to SAP from requester out of calling hour (step-by-step guided procedure, the status is send to support) even if the calling hour and sold-to-party is maintained.

Only if we click Set New Status: Send Automatically to SAP from processor, then the message is forwarded to SAP.

However, the very high message created from processor (not step-by-step guided procedure) can be automatically send to SAP after creation.

So can you give me some hint about the kind of problem (I'm a newer in SLM ITSM, My SLM version is 7.1 SPS 13)?

Regards,

Ning Tong

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you check the below note. It must resolve your issue if its applicable.

2037919 - Auto-forwarding to SAP does not work when using contract

Thanks

Rishav

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

Sorry, version of component ST in my system is already 13.

I find a strange thing that the very high incident out of calling hour for the same iBase component created by processor (during create time, input the requester username) do have Sold-to Party Company A but not for requester whose only have empty information.

In my opinion, I should check note 2035693 - VAR:Automatic forwarding does not work / 1165357 - Sold-to-Party is not assigned to Service Desk message in detail and correctly maintain Sold-to Party inherit.

Then I will give you the feedback.

Regards,

Ning Tong

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Ok Please can you check if these configuration items are fine.

1. Have you set values for COMP_AUTO in DNO_CUST04.

2. Sold to party calling hours have maintained correctly.

3. User which created the message is maintained at AISUSER

4. Check the authorization of user on market place.

5. Status mapping is done correctly.

6. SAP customer number which is sending the message should be customer from your VAR.

Thanks

Rishav

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes please check the sold to party information, it is decided based on that only.

thanks

Rishav

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rishav,

Now, the problem is fixed.

The step 5.2 Define Determination of Sold-to-Party mentioned in SAP Solution Manager Configuration: IT Service Management should be performed for VAR although the type is optional.

I choose maintaining the inheritance, and then newly created very high incident out of calling hour is send to SAP.

Regards,

Ning

Answers (0)