cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Business Modelling - Adding Evaluation to a KPI not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am an absolutely beginner in the world of Fiori Apps and need help by implementing the Smart Business KPI Components.

Due to the following Documentation I added KPIs, by choosing the "Add KPI" App on my Fiori Launchpad.

Adding an Evaluation to a KPI - SAP Smart Business, Component for KPI Modeling - SAP Library

To make a KPI visible to the user at runtime, I must create an evaluation and a visualization.

Now the problem appears:

When I choose the Application "Create Evaluation" a Popup appears with an message "App cannot be opened. Please try again later". I found a second possibility to create an Evaluation by Using the App "KPI Workspace" and than coosing the Button "create Evaluation" in the Detail view of KPI. Here the same Error Pop-up.

(sorry it's in german)

Does anyone know something about this problem?

Is there any further installation needed to run this app or can I chance some settings to get this evaluation done?

Thanks in advance!

Mareike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jochinnabathini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mareike,

Can you send the error logs from /n/iwfnd/error_log transaction and also screenshot from browser (f12 - developer tools) ?

Thanks,

JC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

thanks for your answer.

I checked the Error Log with Transaction iwfnd/error_log.

Unfortunately the Error Log is emty. I cannot find an entry in the System.

The developer Tool in Browser shows the following messages.

So there seems to be a negative cache. Maybe this “Create Evaluation” App is not correct configured?

When I try to Create an Evalution with the Application "KPI Workspace" by clicking the Button "Add Evaluation" the following Messages are displayed:

This Applications come from the standard KPI Modeler (remote). All of the other KPI Modeler Applications run without any problems. Only this particular one not.

Do you have any idea how I can fix this problem?

Thanks,

Mareike 

Jochinnabathini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mareike,

Could you plz make sure you have applied all the latest SP's and also trusted RFC connection between frontend and backend systems.

Thanks,

JC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

I've already checked the Installation of the latest Support Packages. It's the latest one.

At the moment there is no trusted RFC Connection between Back- and Frondend but a authorisation by username and password. We will add this connection in a while but I can't imagine that this is the problem of this app.

All the other KPI-Apps work fine, only this "create Evaluation" App is not working.

Do you know if the Installation of SAP Lumira is neccessary for launching this app? The error log tells also something about Lumira Items:

"Failed to update data via service /sap/bi/launchpad/v3.xsodata;o=LUMIRA/Items/$count?$filter=Type+eq+'HANALYTIC': HTTP request failed - 503 Service Unavailable -  sap.ushell.components.tiles.applauncherdynamic.DynamicTile"

At the moment there is no Lumira Installation at our system because the Administration Guide said that this Installation is optional.

In the next step I will check the target mapping of this apps and compare them with transaction "lpd_cust".

Maybe a view more Information from the Error log is helpful?

Do you have any other Idea why this problem appears?

Thanks in advance,

Mareike

Jochinnabathini
Contributor
0 Kudos

HiMarieke,

Can you check whether your XS Engine is up and running? Wondering why that is showing for Lumira though.

Thanks,

JC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

when I check the XS engine by using http://myserver:8000/ I can reach the Static Page of XS Engine. So it seems to run smoothly. Is there somewhere the possibility to check some parameters of XS Engine or is it okay when I reach this site?

Do you have some other ideas? This app is still not running and blockes the implementation of Smart Business Apps..

Thanks,

Mareike