cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing block (VA01) and MD04 planned order 52 (No BOM Selected)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Sales Document line at the entrance to that material, the amount normally comes 0 dolars.

Billing block rule: if the item manually add additional price conditions.

When I enter the this price. VBAK-FAKSK take 90 automatic-block

I saved. When I check the Environment> Order Report Material BOM did not exploded.

When I enter a reason for the rejection , saved and remove this rejection. BOM explode. (or with MD50 (parameters 3,3,3,1)) ( this is solution but we need extra processing )

(MD04,CO46,MD4C)

How can i solve this problem?

We also save VA01, Planned order must be created and don't take error message 52- BOM- NOT SELECTED.

Thanks your advice

VA01 Main Screen

note: On the Screen 301 problematic,101 regular materials

301 material has got a material BOM and one Routing . don't have Production Version and Sales Order BOM.

301 Material MM02 (MRP1,2,3,4 Tabs)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Since you are using strategy 25, I believe that this is an issue related to the configuration. If the order configuration cannot be read on the planned order, then the BOM cannot be exploded.

BR
Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caetano ,

This problem  are also interpreted on snote

162961 - MRP by RFC (automatic planning) parameters.

324982 - MTO productn and projct plannng set no matrial blck

We are saving the sales document on VA01 . Coming out of the document. Function MRP_KD_AUFTRAG_RFC. is working on background. (MD50) at this point, materials and sub-components, can be blocked by another user. like MD02 and VA01

Function doing trial for 5 seconds. If you are still blocked, BOM is not exploded. Although this patch, I think not enough time.

MD02 operated by different users at the same time. blockage of the material in the sales documents can be a problem.

Thanks your advice