cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier ID is not passed into XML Payload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I'm working in SRM. In the process of Contract Distribution from SRM to ECC system, after creating and releasing Central Contract in SRM 7.0 I'm checking in SXMB_MONI. I could see all the data is being passed into the Payload.

However, the Supplier ID (which is in fact a required field in SRM Contract), is not being passed to the Payload. When I checked the payload, the Seller Party is defined and intact but the ID is blank. Can someone please throw some input as to what am I missing.

Thank you in advance for your input.

Srini Jagannatha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Following Raghuraman idea, if you check the points mentioned by Raghu and the result is satisfactory, you can refresh the CPA cache in PI (this would be helpful if you have changed the interface communication with SRM).

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuram and Inaki,

Thank you for your responses. The issue is resolved:

I found that, the issue was in SRM side. We found that, the Supplier ID that was used in Contract Creation was not originally replicated from the correct backend system.

Hence, the XML payload was missing the Vendor ID. Once, I entered Vendor in the table (using debug mode) the issue was resolved.

Thanks again.

Srini J

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good To hear Srini. ..Please close the thread.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Srini,

Could be a problem in SRM code if your checking in SXMB_MONI of SRM system.

If in PI, get the payload and check in the message mapping to ensure the field is populated.