Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumira Cloud not working on Google Chrome

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

Is anyone having the same problem ?

I always used Google Chrome or Opera browsers on my Lumira Cloud datasets and stories. But recently I started to have problems with both in such a way that, after selecting the datasets and dragging measures and dimensions I have no resulting chart.

By the way, I've only managed to set the measures and dimensions by dragging them. The "plus" icon next to the measure and dimension box are not working as well.

I'm runing Windows 7 and both Crhome and Opera are updated. I tried both on Windows Server 2008 R2 and different workstations and got the same result.

I'd appraciate any help or info on this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Paulo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo

What version of Lumira and what version of Chrome?

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ludek

This issue regards to the cloud version of Lumira which is named "Lumira Cloud" and can be accessed  here https://cloud.saplumira.com using web browsers listed in the SAP Lumira FAQ https://cloud.saplumira.com/faq.jsp

• What are the system requirements for SAP Lumira Cloud?
  • On a computer, SAP Lumira Cloud supports Internet Explorer 10, 11, Chrome on a Microsoft Windows OS, and Microsoft Windows tablet running Windows 8.1. On an iPad, SAP Lumira Cloud supports Safari on iOS 7.

As per the Chrome Version, we are using the latest available Versão 48.0.2564.109 m as you find below

It is interesting that when we access Lumira Cloud using Microsoft IE everything is working fine. So I believe there has been a change recentely to Lumira Cloud which led to this issue to the other web browsers.

Hope somebody can help with this,

Cheers,

Paulo

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The change was actually to Chrome in the latest release. Only work-around will be going down one SP in Firefox.

As for Lumira Cloud, see the following:

E.g.; there will be no fixes for Lumira Cloud...

- Ludek

Message was edited by: Ludek Uher

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The same problem with Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari.

Unfortunately our organization has a few users who rely on the safari browser.

However in Microsoft browsers ( Edge and Explorer) the site is working fine!!

Would appreciate an answer to this problem.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Paulo - please see this thread and Ludek's response - you may be impacted....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tammy for your response, but I think this is not the case. The problem I described concerns the Lumira Cloud interface and its operation and functioning on Google Chrome browser.

Cheers