cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori principal apps 1.0 for SAP ERP on Netweaver 7.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to install SAP Fiori principal apps 1.0 for SAP ERP on my GW, specially app "Approve Purchase Orders" but when I go and look for the OData Service GBAPP_POAPPROVAL to activate it for my Alias, I can't find it. I have already activated the sicf service mm_po_apv.

Anybody knows why?

Landscape:

Central HUB Arquitecture

GW:

Backend:

ERP 6.0 EHP7 SPS08

Note:

I haven't installed component GBAPP002 600 on the back-end since it's my understanding I don't need to given my ERP version, but I think maybe that would be an issue later on, not when I'm tryng to look for the OdataService.

Screenshots:

No service found

Sicf Service activated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

GBAPP002 600 Addon is to be installed in the backend business suite system to activate and maintain the OData service.. Front end system only gives the UI logic i.e activation of sicf nodes  (mm_po_apv)

Please GBAPP002 600 install in back end .

Regards

Virinchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Virinchy,

So I have to install GBAPP002 600 SPS06 on my ERP then and this will make it possible to activate the OData service on the GW?

Shouldn't it be a part of EHP7?

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you downloaded and installed the Central App INT NW740 component on your back end system? This component will not be available by default on your ERP system, no matter which NW and ERP version it runs on. The listed components will become available only as part of the Central App INT NW740 component once installed on the back end system.

Regards,

Saurabh

Answers (0)