cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for way to prevent Message VI 305 for delivery Group

0 Kudos

We use Delivery Group to split out our sales orders into truck load shipments.  Many times, a delivery group will only contain one line item.  I would like to stop the message V1 305 - Delivery group xxx consists of only one item from popping up - it is time consuming to press enter thru the message.  I understand it's true purpose is for BOM explosion.  Does anyone know how I can prevent this message from popping up?  I found the code in an Enhancement section in SAPFV45V, but we can't seem to deactivate it.

Regards,

Rita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you mean there is no BOM for the one line item?

Can you just create the BOM record for the item without any sub-item and try to process in sales order?

Alternatively if there is no sub component for this one line item, can't you use different item category, which does not need delivery group?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

In case that you don´t find it, also will be possible to comment the message. (LINE 102, Include FV45VF0K_KORRELATION_AUFBAUENE, you can access with the tx: se38 )

Regards

Luis

0 Kudos

Luis - Thanks.  That is what we are going to try to do if I can't find another way short of modifying SAP's code.  Just thought I would check if others have the same issue and their solutions.

Thanks

Rita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rita,

Did you check if in the tx VOFM, if there is any formula there that are making this message raise?

Regards

Luis

0 Kudos

Luis:  I found the message using debug - it is coming from form KORRELATION_AUFBAUEN_EINFACH, enhancement-section KORRELATION_AUFBAUEN_EIN_01.  whenever you input a delivery group and press enter, it does a check and if only 1 line item is contained in that delivery group, it raises the message.

Regards,
Rita