cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO - IDOC - Reading IntegraionFlowRules from CPA Cache failed.

former_member596513
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are migrating interfaces from PI to PO and in one of the scenario i am getting the below error as last part in the error trace in default trace.

Reading IntegraionFlowRules from CPA Cache failed.
[EXCEPTION]
com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Channel object configured for adaptertype IDoc_AAE|http://sap.com/xi/XI/System, instead of XI_J2EE_MESSAGING_SYSTEM|http://sap.com/xi/XI/System.
at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.lookup.CommonLookup.checkAdapterType(CommonLookup.java:107)
at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.InboundRuntimeLookup.<init>(InboundRuntimeLookup.java:104)
at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.lookup.AbstractLookupManager.getBinding(AbstractLookupManager.java:597)
at com.sap.aii.af.service.alert.router.cache.CPADataAccess.getIntegrationFlowRules(CPADataAccess.java:161)
at com.sap.aii.af.service.alert.router.RulesEngine.executeRules(RulesEngine.java:48)
at com.sap.aii.af.service.alert.router.AlertRouter.process(AlertRouter.java:93)
at com.sap.aii.af.service.alert.router.AlertRouterManager.run(AlertRouterManager.java:75)
at com.sap.aii.af.service.alert.router.AlertProcessingDispatcher$AlertProcessingTask.invoke(AlertProcessingDispatcher.java:125)
at com.sap.aii.af.lib.scheduler.JobBroker$Worker.run(JobBroker.java:529)
at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:185)
at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:302)

Error trace starts as-

Error while send to module processor
[EXCEPTION]
com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException: Sender Channel 'CC_PO_S__Service' (ID: 7a2a5b62c5df304c9d2032f1b2d117f8): Catching exception calling messaging system
at com.sap.aii.af.app.modules.CallAdapterWithMessageBean.process_sender(CallAdapterWithMessageBean.java:470)
at com.sap.aii.af.app.modules.CallAdapterWithMessageBean.process(CallAdapterWithMessageBean.java:210)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor506.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

Receiver Determination did not find any receivers at all

Standard IDOC is sent from ECC to PO and even there is no receiver rules, i am seeing the error -

Receiver Determination did not find any receivers at all

Using the same partner and port definitions, another standard IDOC is being receivd in the PO system successfully.

When i run the scenario in PI, the scenario is successfully processed.

Can anyone please advise or has seen this issue?

I have checked all the partner and port definitions and the scenario configuration but every single time i am getting the erro.

I migrated the ID objects using Scenario in migration tool and did not select the option - Migrate to iFlow

Regards,

Archana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor

Hello Archana.

Have you changed IDOC scenario to IDOC_AAE scenarios?

former_member596513
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahguraman,

The adapter type is Idoc_AAE.

What else i can check?

Another ICO with another standard IDOC with exactly the same ports and sender and receiver systems is working fine iwthout any issues. I have migrated and tested successfully other IDOC scenarios a day back but this is the only one where i am facing this issue. Everytime i generate a test IDOC, i get the receiver not found issue and also the CPA cache failure.

Regards,

Archana

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Archana,

Might be cache issue,

As your not able to update cache,Try re-configuring once and check.

former_member596513
Participant

Hi Raguraman,

Issue is resolved now.

What happened was that 1 ICo was craeted possibly manually with a sub set of receivers and the other i migrated during which the standard migration tool created the ICO with virtual receiver options.

We deleted the sub set ICO and now the scenario works fine

Also did the cache refresh and deleted the metadat before running the transcations.

Thanks you for your help.

Regards,

Archana

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

good to hear Archana.

Answers (0)