cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have an Oracle Database that needs to interact with the R/3 system to get the Order information thru XI.

On the R/3 Side I need to create an ABAP Proxy. How to do that on the R/3 side what are all the points I need to remember.

On the Xi Side I know I need to have an JDBC sender apdater and on the receiver side I need to use that proxy information(How to do that>?)

Appreicate your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

See the below links

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies /people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2004/11/17/bsp-a-developers-journal-part-xiv--consuming-webservices-with-abap

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/14/file-to-r3-via-abap-proxy

Regards

Chilla

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. First enable the Proxy in your backend system(sap r/3) tcode : SPROXY.

2. When you go to SPROXY you need to see the list of XI SWC for that you need to create the HTTP Connection in R/3 system to connect your XI server.

3. That HTTP Connection you need to pass the TCODE : SXMB_ADM in Application system.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions

Expand Inbound Interface right click create the Proxy.

It will create the Class inside the class you need to write the code.

finallt in XI end you need create the Receiver Communcation channel and adapter is XI.

When you select the XI adapter it will ask the Target r/3 system details to connect your XI server.

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/14/file-to-r3-via-abap-proxy

Regards,

Venu.