cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AC 10.0: Import role. Conversion Type ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am facing an error when I try to upload any ole from the background using the "Import role feature". I´ve used this tool many times in other GRC systems so I am aware of the pre-requisites needed to do this task.

No matter if I go for Background or foreground processing I am always receiving the same error:

500 SAP Internal Server Error

ERROR: Conversion of type _YS_GRFN_MW_S_ROUTING_ to type C not supported. (termination: RABAX_STATE)

ST22 output suggest to carry out a search with different terms but none of them gave me any single link. I think that this could be related with a program error but this is an standard program and did not find any notes at all related with this, this is quite an standard feature so I am quite lost about this error.

Any ideas to start with?

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

I am not aware of how to correct this, but I highly recommend using the role import source: File on Desktop.  You can download the role attributes template from screen 1 of role import (bottom of page; link).  Then you copy the template text into Excel, populate the fields, copy back to text, and upload.  There are many advantages to this method, including properly importing Master/Derived roles together, importing roles belonging to different business processes and having different attributes together, etc.

-Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your input but I am afraid that I´ve already tried all the posibilities to upload roles:

• Import roles from the backend
  • Import roles using the template you mention
  • Import roles using your template + the Authorization template that can be downloaded from the/GRCPI/AC_ROLE_DNLD transaction.

In all cases cases I receive the same error, so I am quite in a blind alley.

Thanks in any case