cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single sender File To Multiple receiver Files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to do the scenario: single file to 2 seperate files using XI ....

Sender File -

Receiver File

\

\

\

Receiver File

In The Sender File Data type.. Depending on particular Condition i want to route the XML to the corresponding receivers... To implement this scenario,Do I need to use Bpm?? If so what are the necessary BPM steps??

Can anyone send the graphical message mapping to do this scenario...

Any Help would be highly appreciated..

Thank you in advance

Cheers

R T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe you don't need BPM, now XI support message split in message mapping, please refer to this Blog.

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no need of using BPM or having this condition set it graphical mapping. u can make use of conditional rotuing in recv determination step.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

We can have the dynamic receiver in receiver determination

we can handle the message split in mapping and the respective interfaces with condition in Interface mapping..

see the below links

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers - XPath to show the path multiple receivers

File to Multiple IDocs (XSLT Mapping) - /people/anish.abraham2/blog/2005/12/22/file-to-multiple-idocs-xslt-mapping (here change the Idoc to file)

Dynamic Configuration of Some Communication Channel Parameters using Message Mapping -

/people/william.li/blog/2006/04/18/dynamic-configuration-of-some-communication-channel-parameters-using-message-mapping

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

no,u dont need BPM,jst have two receiver CC,two receiver agreement and two receiver determinations,you actually have to use conditional receiver determination for this

thanx

ahmad

Message was edited by:

Ahmad