cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF IM not activated via RIMODAC2 due to inbnd queue errors in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to activate an integration model by scheduling the "RIMODAC2" program in background.

I have selected the option: "Ignore faulty queue entries" while scheduling the "RIMODAC2".

However due to some inbound errors in APO the queue is getting blocked and the Integration model is not getting activated .

I have an understanding that deleting the error inbound queues will solve this issue.

But I am wondering even after selecting "Ignore faulty queue entries" in RIMODAC2, why this program is failing to activate the model.

Kindly share your valuable thoughts.

Regards,

Srini.

_

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srini,

There are three types of faulty queues that cannot be ignored, even when setting this flag.  Refer to note

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1291485

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Srini

You need to analyze the faulty queues. Ignoring them will ignore the previous faulty entries but if your current Integration Model has some issues, it will anyways generate these faulty queues and hence APO inbound will again be blocked due to faulty entries.

For a start, analyze more on the root cause of the queues. It will not activate this Integration model unless these issues are resolved. So concentrate on resolving that.

Hope this helps.

Parth Soneji