cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation / Implementation of SAP FIORI

0 Kudos

Dear Team,

We need to Implement / Install SAP FIORI in our SAP landscape.

We created 1 new ECC (EHP6 for ERP6.0) Sandbox system and installed the Gateway Components, UI5 Components and IW_BEP component.

Also configured the Gateway and its active.

Please let me know how should i proceed further with the App installation and try the same in any Mobile / Tab / Ipad.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Awaiting for replies.

Thanks,

VARUN.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200665
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yusuf,

Have you implemented  the SAP Fiori ?

Actually I am also working on the same task to implement fiori for approve purchase order, but I am confused because there are lots of configurations needs to be complete so what basically would be the initial thing to start with, can share anything that find you helpful during this implementation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chetan as you said

confused because there are lots of configurations needs to be complete so what basically would be the initial thing to start with. There are plenty documents and videos on sap fiori see the bellow link it would help you to under stand  

former_member200665
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks keerthi,

I found that material so much informative and useful too.

abdulbasha_shaik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yusuf,

Go to this link

--

Abdul

0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Thanks for the immediate reply.

I have referred your link and installed the components as mentioned in my earlier message but still i am confused as how to start the app implementaion.

would request you to guide me for the same.

Thanks.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yusuf,

Please elaborate, at which steps you are stuck and we can try to solve your issue. If you need complete end to end story, there are many blogs and a simple scn search would be helpful.

like :

BR,

Tejas

0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Thanks for your reply.

I have created new ECC Sandbox system in which i have installed all the components. Attached is the screenshot of every component. ALso i have completed the configuration of SAP Netweaver gateway and it is showing "SAP Netweaver Gateway is active".

I have completed till here and now i am confused as how should i proceed further as i have installed all components in 1 ecc system.

please help me to proceed further.

thanks.

0 Kudos

Sorry forgot the attachment.

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which Fiori apps are you looking to implement?.

0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

To start with we want to implement Approve Purchase order.

Thanks

Jochinnabathini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yusuf,

You need to apply frontend addon -> UIX01EAP 100 & Backend addon -> GBAPP002 600 with latest SP's.

Check this link for Configuration steps:

App Implementation: Approve Purchase Orders - SAP Fiori principal apps 1.0 for SAP ERP - SAP Library

Hope this helps,

JC

ChristiaanBITBW
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Yusuf,

I used following guidelines:
- Setup of SAP Fiori System Landscape with ABAP Environment

- Configuration of SAP Fiori Infrastructure > Setup of SAP Fiori Launchpad

- App Implementation for Transactional Apps

Kind regards,
Christiaan