Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE & PS & FICO Integration while constructing a building

Ahmed_Samir
Participant
0 Kudos

Greeting Experts,

My Client is an ECO industry, he has FI/CO,MM,PS & RE modules.

My question is regarding PS integration with RE Module,, from accounting point of view, i think while constructing a building during the period end closing for the PS, it should be settled to AUC then the value for the AUC should be transferred to RE Object.

so how to map constructing a building for example from PS to RE with respect to applying the accounting integration.

You assistant is really appreciated.

Regards,

Ahmed Samir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amarendar
Contributor

Hi Samir,

Send me your e-mail id and I will forward you a document which will help you manage your construction and investment scenario.

Regards,

Amar

Ahmed_Samir
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Amare,

Thanks for your assistant, My Email is ahmedsamir701@gmail.com

Regards,

Ahmed Samir

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed Samir,

I shared those documents with you. You need to understand all three documents.

This will clarify RE construction and Investment scenario.

Regards,

Amar

Ahmed_Samir
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Amare,

Thanks for your assistant, i checked my mail but didn't find anything, My Email address is ahmedsamir701@gmail.com ,, your fast respond is really appreciated.

Regards,

Ahmed Samir

sulthanatesap
Explorer
0 Kudos

please i need this document

nagyfarag33@gmail.com

0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

Hope you are fine even after 5 years.

Can you kindly also send me "Investment and Construction REFX scenario" document at atifamin103@gmail.com

It will be of great help.

Thank you

Regards,

Atif

former_member654935
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Amar,

Please share the doc to sharu3009@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,

Sharda

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Not sure what happened earlier, resent it. Check in your spam as well.

The subject is "Investment and Construction REFX scenario".

Please confirm.

Regards,

Amarendar

Ahmed_Samir
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Amare,

Thanks for the document, its really appreciated.

Just one thing, can you provide me with the link to download the rest of the documents in this best practices, as i need to check some of the cycles mentioned, if there is no link, it will be really great from you to send me the document.

Thanks again for your assistant.

Regards,

Ahmed Samir

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed Samir,

The documents can be accessed only through authorization, I had the authorization earlier, but now I do not work with that organization any more.

Regards,

Amar

Ahmed_Samir
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Amare,

Thanks for your feedback, i would appreciate if you have the document and if it's applicable send it to me.

Thanks and Regards,

Ahmed Samir

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

I am really sorry to say that, I do not have any other document on that subject.

Regards,

Amar

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you missed some value for FI/CO,MM,PS & RE modules integration.

The value for rental object is managed by asset accounting, but not by RE module.

When you settle the PS value(which may related to MM) to Auc, and then from Auc to fixed asset, the value will be turned to Fixed Asset value from cost.

In RE, it's just responsible for rental accounting, for example, contract cash flow with rental object... etc.

Best regards,

Bowen

Ahmed_Samir
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Bowen,

Thanks for your respond, it'a appreciated, i'm familiar with what you mentioned, but the case is that the company sell the units and does not rent them to the customer, i mean the owner for the property (apartment) will be the customer and it's not rent, now after posting the values to PS module through (MM or FI) during the settlement, what should be the receiver object, as far as i know Rental object is kinda of cost object and can be linked to Asset master data through time dependence tab, but in the accounting with, if i settle to RE object the cost will not be capitalized !

i will appreciate if you can provide me with a solution for that matter.

Regards,

Ahmed Samir

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

Sorry I am not very understand of your requirement.

You are right, RE object is a kind of cost object, you can settle the cost from RE object to other cost object(e.g. cost center) or you can also settle the cost from other object(e.g. WBS) to RE object.

As also, you can distribution/allocation the cost in CO-OM with cycle and segment.

Best regards,

Bowen

Ahmed_Samir
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Bowen,

That's right, my question is regarding the Financial impacts, i think that during the settlement for the Project the cost which accord should be capitalized, and after finalizing the building or the units,  it's should be taken from The assets to the customer !

if you face a case where the units is built in PS module and then sold to the customer (Not Rent) how the cycle should be and how the G/l accounts will be affected?

Regards,

Ahmed Samir

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

as "Customer" is involved by "sold", I think nothing can do helpful with cycle. There must be some FI document created with customer's ID (reconciliation account)

Distribution/allocation is only for cost element(revenue account), but not able to do for reconciliation account.

Regards,

Bowen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ahmed,

Answers to this and other questions you can find in RE010 (Business Processes in SAP Real Estate Management) training course.

Best regards,

Alexander