Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No excise is showing after the migration from TAXINJ to TAXINN in PO

former_member585426
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i done the migration from TAXINJ to TAXINN .

but now am not able to see the excise is showing while the CST/VAT is coming correct.

I checked the J1ID is maintained for chapter ID and vendor also maintained in J1ID.

but in the PO the excise duty is not showing.

kindly suggest.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

TAXINN does not take tax percentages from J1ID. It works with condition records you put for particular condition type in Tcode FV11. You can maintain in FTXP as well in Access "Tax classification" for the condition type.

Regards

binoy

7 REPLIES 7

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

TAXINN does not take tax percentages from J1ID. It works with condition records you put for particular condition type in Tcode FV11. You can maintain in FTXP as well in Access "Tax classification" for the condition type.

Regards

binoy

0 Kudos

Thank you Binoy,

I try to maintain the JMO1 condition in FTXP but it is again change to zero.

i maintain the condition by FV11 tcode.

its coming now in the Purchase order.

0 Kudos

Hi Binoy,

actually the issue was in tax procedure against the condition JMO1 there is caltype was defined i remvoed that and excise was coming in the PO.

but now while am doing the MIGO the excise duty is not coming.

MIGO here the excise duty is not coming.

I checked Cenvat determination for material is defined in J1id and all the J1ID data is maintained.

0 Kudos

In MIGO give capture Excise invoice and see. Normally in TAXINN we use JMOP as BED setoff condition and JMX1 as BED total condition. For JMOP we give BED % and for JMX1 we give 100%. Also check whether the taxcode is assigned to company code.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

HI BInoy,

Thank you for sharing.

can you please share me the Maintain excise default Information.

I done all the changes but still its not coming in MIGO.

0 Kudos

Hi Ranjit,

Maintain excise defaults under the path as follows-

Logistics - General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Basic Settings --> Determination of Excise Duty --> Maintain Excise Defaults

Please maintain the tax conditions types related to excise as specified in your Tax calculation procedure. For Eg:-

A/P BED cond type - maintain MM's BED % condition type

A/R BED cond type - maintain SD's BED % condition type

BED Perc - This should be kept as blank

Use AT1 to maintain SHEC.

Also maintain J1ID master data for plant and material.

Regards,

SP

0 Kudos

Hi SP,

the issue was rectified earlier by maintaining the excise default conditions. now Excise duty is updating in the MIGO and posted in the RG Part1 & 2 both.

thank you both for your suggestions.