cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add a mandatory partner function in sales order ?

former_member231238
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear friends.

there is a scenario .  company asked some additional  partner function to be added in sales order, once you miss them in creating order , you are not allowed to save the order .  how to achieve this function?

I tried to achieve this function just now , and set another partner function, say" sales employee" as mandatory in Partner Procedure.  when I am creating an Order,   I had thought I would be asked by the system to enter that additional partner function manually(since I have not maintain this additional partner function for the customer in customer master data), but the system mention nothing, I can still be allowed to save the Order without enter the additional partner function I have required in customizing.

it doesn't make sense.

thanks,

Michael.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

I tried to recreate the scenario you mentioned and it actually worked for me quite well. Please check that the partner determination procedure in which you added the mandatory partner to is  assigned to the sales document type that you used in your test.

regards

Gábor

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member231238
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you , my dear friends.

I tried another time , it's becoming work right now.

I wonder if there is some buffer in memory to postpone the system  reaction ? who knows.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether you assigned that partner function to Account Group and Document Type (if it is at header level) / Item Category (if it is at item level).

G. Lakshmipathi