cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble Calculating Share by Line of Business

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I'm having trouble to create a chart in SAP Lumira that shows the share of a client by line of business.

My goal is to have a line chart (example attached) where I can filter a client and then have the percentage of the sales of this client in each line of business.

Examples of formula I need:

Property Sales by Filtered Client/Total Sales of Property

Aviation Sales by Filtered Client/Total Sales of Aviation

The problem is I don't know how to "pin" the divisor so it doesn't change when I filter the client.

Could you help me with this formula or custom calculation, please?

P.S.: The example attached is wrong, it's just a picture of the model I need.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maria - would you please try the "percentage of" feature - see screen shot below

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer, Tammy.

I've already tried this feature and unfortunately it doesn't work. It shows percentages like 3000%.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you perhaps do the calculation as a data blend?  In dataset A would be the client totals (numerator).  In dataset B would be the total sales (denominator).  Could you then blend those two together and attempt a filtering that way?

Something like the attached?  Note that each LOB across all clients totals to 100%.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you share how you are creating the calculation because I can't replicate it

Former Member
0 Kudos

It worked, Jay.

Thank you very much.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy/ Jay/Maria,

I tried Blending data sets But how we will do filtering .I have Two Datasets D1 and D2

d1--. Total Sales

d2--.Client total sales

I want to filter data and it should change dynamically in Line chart

May i know what is the Navigation?

Any help would be very helpful i appreciate it

Thanks,

varun

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - this is a closed/answered discussion; per SCN rules please create a new discussion thread only after you search before you post.  Thank you