cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while accessing 'Create Purchase Requisition' app

0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to use the 'Create Purchase Requisition' app delivered with S/4 Hana1511.

I activated the necessary services, but when I open the app I get an error message "Could not open app. Try again later"

I checked the error log in the GW that says "No service found for namespace /IWPGW/, name TASKPROCESSING, version 0002 "

Am I missing something here?

Regards,

Ramesh-

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ramesh,

Official Documentation for Create PR here refers only usage of MM_PUR_REQ_SSP_MAINTAIN_SRV  OData service .

Can you check in the network tab of your browser if an OData call is being made to Task Processing service when loading the app?

IWPGW is another addon for SAP Gateway when used working with working with workflow  approval scenarios (Approve Requests / My Inbox apps uses this service  )

Error "Could not open app. Try again later "mainly occurs for either of the below reasons

1) Inactive ICF nodes : Please make sure that the ICF service FIN_CHECKMNG is activated in two locations.

Default_Host>SAP>BC>BSP>SAP>FIN_CHECKMNG

Default_Host>SAP>BC>UI5_UI5>SAP>FIN_CHECKMNG

2) Wrong configuration in system alias : Make Sure the system alias is configured properly.

Please clear the cache by running the report/UI2/INVALIDATE_GLOBAL_CACHES in the front end server.

Regards

Virinchy

0 Kudos

Thanks!

I will check on these...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206574
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Could you check the service TASKPROCESSING active and maintained in transaction /n/iwfnd/maint_service.

Regards,

Venu