Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not copied to shipment document

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

While I am creating a shipment document for a particular delivery (W/o PGI) in VT01N after selecting the delivery document and clicking on the overview screen there is no data copied to the shipment document from the delivery document like route,...Etc.

Could use some help.

Thanks

JNM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184966
Participant
0 Kudos

When you select the delivery in VT01n, maintain the route name and create.

Thanks

Anandkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the copy control routine you are using in the Shipment Type config. Some of the standard copy control routines do not copy route.

Besides Route is only copied when the same route is used for all deliveries being added to the shipment.

Regards.

Jogesh

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please confirm whether route has been copied to shipment document from delivery when you assign delivery after performing goods issue?

I want to clarify whether you are facing this issue only while trying assign delivery without posting GI.

Thanks,
Balaji

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Thanks for the reply.

In my configuration the route is determined automatically in SO. Yes its copied to Delivery where the status is "open for transportation planning". When i try to create VT01N with that particular delivery(without PGI) the details are not copied. Is there some copy controls in the shipment document type?.

Regards

JNM

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please check the userexits in the include MV50AFZ1 whether you are manipulating the value of route details via custom codings which might cause this issue as well?

Thanks