Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

VT01N screen config. issue

Hi,

We are using shipment cost route to bring values in GR for delivery costs.

When entering shipment doc. thro VT01N, in partner tab, user wants to change the configuration to enable "Function" as shown below.

I have removed "Invisible" tick against "Function". But, it is getting reset to Invisible after activate, close and save.

I thought it is due to authorization issue and requested Basis consultant to do the same. He also has the same issue.

User wants this as he wants to copy/paste values from a file instead of selecting partner function one by one from the drop down menu.

Can anyone guide me how to go about, please.

Thanks and Regards,

Siva

Former Member
replied

This very same table control is also used in other transactions. It is not possible to create a variant with a different setting since this control is hardcoded, see details in OSS note: 713246 - Partner overview screen:Variant table control does not work

The partner function field and partner number are the only 2 maintainable fields in this screen anyway.

The function field is the function that you see in the contact person screen of a customer master.

It is not the field partner function that you see in the background left of this pop-up in your screenshot.

And since this field partner function is already visible in your screenshot  I do not understand why  you think it is invisible and you have to remove the tick from the box.

You can further see in the pop-up the position of the func field, which is 47, which means it is the 47th field from the left.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question